Anbody can now open an online shopping business in Facebook, and the best thing is, no need for a huge starting capital and no need for a business registration either. Interested?
1. ITEMS TO SELL - Pre Owned or Brand New
2. Dedicated TIME per Day or per Week
3. INTERNET Connection
In fact most people are doing it on their personal accounts by posting pictures in timeline of items for sale. However, there's even better option to separate personal account to business, the solution is to create a Facebook page. Watch the video and read the instructions below.
PART 1- SIGN-UP OR LOG IN TO YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND BEGIN TO SET-UP
1. Find "Create a Page" button in home page
2. Select " Local Business or Place"
3. Choose "Shopping/Retail" category
4. Fill-up shop details
PART 2 - CUSTOMISE , UPLOAD PRODUCTS AND START SELLING
5. Customise page by changing the profile and cover picture
6. Change the Facebook URL extension name address. This will be the permanent link of your shop, for example: www.facebook.com/myshop. This may not be allowed not unless there's 20 or more fan likes on page, but this can be done later.
7. Upload pictures of products. Sepatate album by categories. For example: Womens gag, womens shoes, mens shoes and etc.
8. Promote by inviting family and friends to like the page. Make a simple announcement on personal timeline that online shop is open for business.
Type the Facebook URL of your shop and location in the comment section below for promotion...